Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Sponsorships and Events

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have found out that i colored my hair two months ago.  I was so excited to make this change because everyone knows that i have a distinctive "early" gray patch in the front of my hair.  I like to call it Wisdom Lol! Anyway, I colored my hair this beautiful burgundy red.  What most of y'all don't know is that i had a crazy allergic reaction to the dye that was used on my hair.  To make matters worse, I was going out of town for a conference, the day after i got my hair done.
To view the full story, visit www.gracieshairbutterblogspot.com



Gracie's Hair was honored to be a sponsor of the Kinks & Cocktails Event, hosted by Natural, Curlfriends, Blogger, Extraordinary, Ms. Shekia Renea of "She Dont Lye" in Memphis, TN. This event had an amazing panel of guest, Ms. Whitney Rene from Youtube, Ms.Nikki from Youtube, Ms. Takeisha Brooks of A Natural Affair, not to mention the CEO of The Mane Choice, Ms. Courtney.


This November, Gracie's Hair Butter is sponsoring some more great events
Upcoming: We will be sponsoring the Natural Hair Show, Beauty & Wellness Expo & Natural Hair Brunch. Saturday November 8th and 9th in Hartford, CT.  For more info visit Brown Skin Women on Instagram or www.connecticutnaturalhairexpo.com

For All My Boston, Massachusetts Naturals, We will be doing a workshop at Curls Gone Wild. Saturday November 15th from 12pm-5pm.  My workshop will be on "Loc Maintenance".  For all of my ladies with locs, know someone with locs or thinking about locing your hair, dont miss this workshop.
To get your tickets, visit www.eventbrite.com/e/curls-gone-wild-natural-hair-health-expo-part-deux-november-15th-2014-tickets-12337444629


In Denver, CO we are sponsoring the Kink's Hair Affair, Curls Just Wanna Have Fun Event.  Saturday November 15th 2014.  We are so grateful to Ms. Tanza for allowing us to be a part of this great event.  For more information, visit www.meetup.com/A-Kinky-Hair-Affair

Thank Yall, Blessings
Shervonne Coney

No comments:

Post a Comment