Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Learn About Gracie's Hair Butter

My name is Shervonne Coney and I am the CEO & Founder of Gracie's Hair Butter. Three years ago, I created a hair product that I call Gracie's Hair Butter.  I created this product due to the fact that my husband has locs and his hair started to thin in several places, which professionals call traction alopecia.   I wanted to help my husband and do it in a way that would not embarrass him. 

My husband has been using Gracie's Hair Butter for three years now and the growth of hair that he enjoys in those once thinned area is almost unbelieveable.  Along with my husband , I have many clients who have experienced the same results while using my product.  My clients range in hair types and textures. 

In addition, my product has been tried and tested to assist with blowouts, pressings, flat ironing, dry scalp, itchy scalp and giving clients hair a natural and healthy looking shine. Many of my clients love the quality ingredients that Gracie's Hair Butter has to offer and use it exclusively for there skin care needs.

I will be honored for you to try Gracie's Hair Butter and discover all of its wonderful benefits.  

Yours Truly,
Shervonne Coney



Thank You,

No comments:

Post a Comment