Friday, September 5, 2014

Gracie's Hair Butter Has Got A New Look

GRACIE'S HAIR BUTTER HAS GOT A NEW LOOK.  We have designed a new logo that we are sure you are going to love.  Same great product, just with a new look.  Please try Gracie's Hair Butter Today!

NEW GRACIE'S HAIR BUTTER

All Natural, All-In-One Moisturizer, Root Stimulator, Moisture Sealant and Great For Your Skin. Based with Shea Butter and 8 Essential Oils.  
Gracie's Hair Butter has No Parabens, No Sulfates and No Chemicals.

Use on hair wet or dry. 

Available In: 4oz or 6oz Jars


TESTIMONIALS:
“Gracie’s Hair Butter”; fabulous for natural hair. When I say,” I love I”, I mean, “I love it”. Light weight and moisturizes without leaving it greasy.

Stacey C Maga - Atlanta, GA

"My husband and I have been using Gracie's Hair Butter for over 2 years and we have had noticeable hair growth in thinning areas. We both love this product".
Anonymous- Boston, Ma

"I love Gracie's Hair Butter for my dry ends".
Sammy - Boston, MA

"I like Gracie's Hair Butter so much, I'm buying two from you".
K - Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment