Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Gracie's Hair Butter Review by Stacey Compton Maga

“First Impression is the Last Impression"

Shervonne Coney who is the owner of Sweet Inspirations Boutique was a participant of the Young Women in Business (YMIB) group, where I spoke to woman about entrepreneurship. The following Sunday, I invited the same group to attend church and when I walked in, Shervonne presented me with a gift bag, just to say thank you. As a business woman she made a statement. “You Go Girl!!

I was so surprised because the bag was filled with all types of amazing accessories, but even more there was a product called “Gracie’s Hair Butter”; fabulous for natural hair. When I say,” I love I”, I mean, “I love it”. Light weight and moisturizes without leaving it greasy. Very proud of her.

Show support…Go to Facebook/Sweet Inspirations Boutique and see her selection of clothes, accessories and much more.

Blessings!!!!

Response: Thank you CEO Stacey Compton-Maga for such encouraging and inspiring complements. I truly appreciate your review of Gracie's Hair Butter and Sweet Inspirations Boutique.

For more information about Gracie's Hair Butter, please visit us at www.sweetinspirationsboutique.com/hair-carewww.sweetinspirationsboutique.com/hair-care

No comments:

Post a Comment